Saturday, February 14, 2009

We leave today

for New Zealand. I should be excited but I'm a bit luke warm about it. It takes a long time to get there and my husband usually is not much fun to vacation with. He assures me that I haven't any worries but I'm skeptical. Wish me luck!

We leave Houston a little after 1400 and arrive in Los Angeles around 1530. (There's a couple of time zones we cross, but you guys already know that.) Then we leave for Auckland at around 1930 to arrive at 0525 in the bloody morning. Arrghh!

The first day and night we'll be in Auckland and we plan to tour the Sky Tower and visit the Maritime Museum. After a sunset dinner in Devonport at The Esplanade we rest for the night to get ready for a flight to Kerikeri and Russell to the north.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a nice holiday