Saturday, October 20, 2007

Will start blogging again soon...

I've been suffering from a head cold for about 10 days and haven't felt any inspiration for writing. Hopefully this thing will be gone soon and I can resume my writing again. I do miss it. Until then enjoy this essay by Greta called Atheists and Anger. The comments and follow up are excellent as well. I found myself nodding in agreement with much that she is angry about and able to organized my thoughts around them. Perhaps I'll write on what I'm angry about someday when I'm feeling alot better.

2 comments:

tina FCD said...

I love her blog, I went there before you posted this. But thanks for reminding me.

Sean Wright said...

Yeah I have come across her blog before as well. Always articulate well written and presented stuff.