Friday, February 22, 2008

Jesus found me!

That's right, Jesus came to lock my cable box. Comcast sent him to make sure no one will be able to steal the signal. At first we had a major failure to communicate, as he isn't from around here, but we managed to get though our differences and he complimented me on how nice I was. Jesus was very sweet, I should say. Nice eyes!

I wrote the above paragraph to my religious relatives in a family email and NO ONE thinks it's funny. Dang!

Suppose they aren't aware that "Jesus" is a common Hispanic name in these parts?

5 comments:

Sean Wright said...

Tee Hee,

Was it pronounced "Hey Zeus"?

Tex's Missus said...

Sorry Squirrel; didn't you know... they actually surgically remove the "humour chip" right after the baptism - they don't have much use for it after that time :)

tina FCD said...

You guys are hilarious!

Sean Wright said...

I am here all week :)

The Super Sweet Atheist said...

Sean, Hey Zeus is a very common name 'round these parts. When I first moved to Texas as a preteen from Hawaii (navy brat) I was shocked that anyone would name their child after the almighty lord! Crazy Christian brainwashing!