Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Tagged!

I've been tagged in blog-land so here it goes:

1. All right, here are the rules.
2. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
3. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
4. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
5. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.

Eight random facts/habits about myself.

1. I love tennis. Watching Wimbledon as I write this. I play everyday (sometimes twice) and have access to indoor courts which makes it very easy to get matches up with friends. I play mostly doubles, but will play singles when asked. I've been playing for over 17 years and still have a lesson once a week. I love my coach, he's great!

2. I still have all of my body parts. I suspect if I get rid of anything it'll be my uterus. I broke my arm as a child, and I'm constantly bumping into things, but I've been lucky so far.

3. I am comfortable being alone. Don't get me wrong, I like people and have lots of friends, but being alone rules!

4. I've been married 4 times. Yeah, this looks worse than it is. First at 17 to get away from my parents. Next at 19 because I could. Another at 23 which lasted 2-1/2 years. Current one has lasted 14 years, I was 32 and he was 49, there's a lot to be said about waiting to be mature to make such an important decision like getting married.

5. I love animals but am not a PETA member. Wanted to be a veterinarian.

6. I don't like hugs. I'm trying to be better about liking them.

7. Trained a Schipperke and earned two AKC obedience titles. His name was Dundee, born in 1986 and was a wonderful dog. I still miss him. My current Schipperke, Nemo, will be 7 years old soon and is also a great dog. No titles, but I trained him as well and he's great at parties!

8. I'm a great and loyal friend, but when the relationship is over, it's OVER. I have no problems letting go forever and not giving it another thought. This sounds bad, but it's worked rather well for me.

I'm not going to tag anyone because it looks like everyone I know as already been tagged! It's been fun and thanks for sharing.

2 comments:

Poodles said...

You couldn't tell by my name or anything, but I love animals too, but am not a PETA member. I wanted to be a vet until I realized needles and blood were involved *faints*.

tina FCD said...

I would have loved to be a vet, but no college money. Thanks for doing the tag thing...smile.